Hailey finally got discharged from the hospital today! Her O2 levels were pretty steady above 90 for 5 straight hours so the Doctor said we could take her home for Christmas. Now if we can just get little Ali home to Idaho :)
We are so thankful to Heavenly Father for hearing our many prayers and blessing us with Hailey. He really does pour out blessings upon us even when we may not deserve them.
We have such AWESOME friends here and such a great ward family that takes care of us always. We had so many phone calls and our friends brought us dinner tonight; it was just what we needed after a stressful weekend in our little hospital hotel room. Thank you everyone for calling to check on us. We hope you all have a very merry christmas...I'm sure we'll all have lots of pictures to post this week!
13 years ago


5 comments:
I'm sooo glad she is home. What a blessing. I hope you enjoy every minute of this awesome holiday. Love ya lots...
I am so happy to hear that...Merry Christmas!
I'm so happy she'll be home for Christmas! And, we're so excited you're moving back! I can't believe how lucky we are to have you back!
Love ya!
I am so glad that she is better! RSV is a nasty little bug, it is amazing that a little virus can have such a huge effect on those little ones. Have a very Merry Christmas.
Glad you guys are home safe and sound! Merry Christmas - miss you here! Congrats on the move. Now maybe we can finally see you again. :)
Post a Comment