Well, happy holidays everyone! We seem to be spending the majority of ours at a lovely place called St. Rose Sienna Hospital. Hailey went back to the Dr. on Friday and needed to be admitted to the hosptial for RSV. We've been here ever since. Her lungs are sounding much clearer today and she is definitely feeling better and wiggling and smiling again, we are just waiting for her O2 to be above 90 on room air so that we can go home. We've been trying every day to leave here, but she just isn't ready I guess. The first time we tried her on room air on Saturday, she went down to like 84 and today she was off for about 1 1/2 hours and it was dipping down to 86, but pretty constant at 89. I keep thinking we are getting closer to going home but I guess it just goes to show you never know! I think she is having sympathy pains for cousin Ali. Well, we did want to share some exciting news too, we are moving back to Pocatello towards the end of January. Jeff will be working at the Center for Orthopedic Rehabilitation with Tom Bates. Anywho, that's all our news for now. Merry Christmas everyone!
13 years ago


4 comments:
Our prayers continue to be with your little Hailey. We love her and you.
Were sorry to hear that Hailey is in the hospital. Well keep her in our prayers. Merry Christmas!
I am so sorry that you have to go through this...I don't think there is anything worse than seeing your baby sick and not being able to fix it. You are in our prayers.
Congrats on the move to Poky. It will be nice to be around the Poky family again I'm sure.
Merry Christmas!
I'm happy that all is working out with Hailey and that blasted RSV. Kylan says that they see a lot of babies during the winter in the ER. No fun.
Good luck on your move back to Poky. How nice to be back by family and have that support. I'm a little bias but I'm sure Jeff will love his job with Tom. He married my cousin and they are so much fun. Enjoy all the changes!
Post a Comment