July 1, 2008

It's finally OVER!

WoW! Well I guess it's official, Jeff & I are finally done with school! Jeff found out yesterday that he PASSED his board exam and will have his license at the end of the week. It is kind of a wierd feeling, I guess a lot of you know how it feels huh? When I was brushing my teeth last night, I heard Jeff with his head buried in the mattress give his shout of joy...it was pretty funny. I feel a little like I'm supposed to be more "grown up" now or something...and yet I'm still the same old me. Pretty much. I AM still indecisive, impulsive, goofy, love to smile, laugh, dance, laugh at my dancing, laugh at Jeff laughing at my dancing, and overall happy. I am NOT, however, still 5'8", good at softball, my same weight as high school, pasty white (well most of me), in as close of contact with my friends as I'd like to be, and finally...smarter than a 5th grader. So I guess that categorizes me as a tan goofy dancing overweight slightly tall 4th grader? Hmmm...I think I'll stick to "Jeff's wife"! Way to go honey!

7 comments:

K Lind said...

Congrats Jeff! That is great! I love the facelift of the blog, it looks great! Liz, you make me laugh! You are great!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Good job Jeff!! I am so excited for ya!!

Bryan and Peggy Davenport said...

Really proud of both of you.

The Gough's said...

Congrats!! That is awesome! You crack me up!

Harris Family said...

You are so funny! We are way excited for you guys to enter the real world. Although, you did it the smart way. Now we can just mooch off you! (When you getting a boat?) :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Nice job Jeff! Congrats. We are so jealous.

Fortunes said...

Yahoo! Congrats! See, all that hard work has paid off. Jer takes his test on the 10th. Pray for him :)!
Julia