August 11, 2008

Idaho

Well, we just got back last night from Idaho. It was such an awesome trip!!! We left on the 1st and were there for Todd's baptism (congratulations Todd!) and then Jeff had to drive home to go back to work while I stayed and went to a little family reunion in Island Park. I had such a great time with my family and all my nieces and nephews. I even caught a tiny little fish which I would post a picture of but we left our camera in Idaho. I got to go to Alisa's bridal shower which was fun since I really had only met her once before. Jeff flew back to Idaho on Friday and we spent the rest of the weekend working on the reception stuff and going to the wedding. Jason and Alisa are SO stinking cute, I'm so happy they found each other. We also feel like we had a little mini class reunion with all the friends we saw at the reception, it was really fun. I feel like we've been getting the word out about our adoption mostly in part to our family so I just wanted to thank everyone for letting people know we are adopting. It seems like everyone knows someone whose life has been touched by adoption, it's really an amazing process and event that I'm so happy to be a part of. Anyway, we love Idaho and seeing everyone there and now we're glad to be home.

1 comment:

Ferguson Family said...

Hey!! It was great seeing you guys. Its not often that it happens. What are we going to do when there is no more family "Things" that happen??? It seems that the only time that we see you. But again. It was great seeing you both and now that I found your blog I guess we can keep in contact better! Love You Guys!