Falling asleep to wait for Santa.
We all slept in the living room by the tree. Hailey and Jeff were out first.
They both ended up on the love seat by morning and Hailey was all smiles!
Merry Christmas morning! She was so happy and stayed awake for a few present openings and then zonked out again. We had such a great day with Hailey, we hope all of you had a great day too!
13 years ago



12 comments:
Hi! I'm glad Hailey is well and home from the hospital. She is so smiley! That is so fun! It looks like you had a fun Christmas! Love ya!
Hi Liz. Remember me. It is Tara Lemos. I found your blog on Heid Shelton's. I heard about you adopting a baby from Megan and Erin. I am so happy for you guys. Keep in touch ok. We have a blog to, but it is private. If you would like an invite, send me a email to tspendlove@hotmail.com
I'm glad Hailey is doing good:) Looks like you had a fun Christmas:) She has the cutest little smile! We need to get together with you guys before you leave!
Is she always so happy?! I love her smile, it makes me smile. Christmas is so special with little ones. Looks like you had a super day. Good luck packing! love ya,
What a cute smile! If only I could capture ONE picture of Tyler smiling. Oh well. We missed seeing you this year but I'm glad you didn't have to travel in the crazy weather!
Cant' wait for you guys to come home!!
Hi! I'm glad to hear that little Hailey is doing so well! I hope she continues to get well!! Good luck with your move back to Poky, We'll have to catch up when you're all settled in! Happy Holidays! :)
You guys are the coolest parents ever!! Sleeping under the tree. Hailey is adorable and I'm so glad she is home. It is so scary when they get sick. We are excited you are moving closer. Good luck with the packing!!
Liz, this is Amber Bennett. My mom said to invite you to my blog that I just started. It is bennettfamilysfun.blogspot.com.
I am glad that your baby is feeling better. I would love to hear from you.
Liz, I was looking at your friends and saw the Searle family and wondered if that was Melinda? Let me know if it is, i'd love to get in touch with her! tcmgoodwin@gmail.com Thanks! :)
Merry Christmas! We loved your Christmas card. We were lame this year and never got around to taking a picture. Hailey is a doll.
شركة تعقيم بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
Post a Comment